It is an undeniable fact that businesses rely even more on their IT infrastructure today and the tech support associated with it than ever before. If you are not convinced, try unplugging your IT network and systems for a day and see what happens to your business. However, some small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are being challenged when it comes to justifying the expenses of a full-scale server/network infrastructure and hiring full-time business IT support professionals. If you find yourself in that situation, have you considered leveraging the cloud for some of your critical IT business needs? Ex-Cel Solutions can provide your business with cloud computing solutions for your enterprise emails or Microsoft Exchange needs as well as online data backup. And the best part is you are still taking advantage of our team of IT support professionals with experience and skills across all types of technologies and applications, ready to respond at a moment’s notice – and all at a rate you can afford.
So, what are the advantages of a Cloud Computing environment and why might it make sense for your business?
- Reduce TCO (Total Cost of Ownership): no initial upfront commitments for infrastructure, hardware or licensing and ongoing IT costs are minimal.
- Predictable monthly costs: preset monthly fees allow you to budget and predict your IT related expenses accurately.
- Ease of set-up and administration: Ex-Cel Solutions will perform the setup and provide you with the assistance needed to keep your users productive.
- Scalability: very easy to add and subtract users to email accounts and to add and subtract devices for backup.
- Security: data is transmitted and stored securely and is located in multiple redundant locations nation-wide, accessible only by pre-authorized users
The cloud has definitely gone mainstream. Recent research indicates 84 percent of small and mid-size companies and 69 percent of large companies have either implemented cloud solutions already or are currently seriously planning for cloud implementations in the near future. This is a viable solution today. However, we recognize that the cloud is not for everyone. We will work with you to:
- IDENTIFY the options that are available to your organization
- ASSESS the best option for your organization
- IMPLEMENT the solution quickly and cost effectively
- SUPPORT the solution long term
Complete the Contact Form now to schedule a visit or request more information on Cloud Computing Applications.